Update on my Warmup regulator

Well today I opened up my Warm-up Regulator to rebuild it. Luckily
everything in the fuel area is functional. No leaks, clean, etc. The
problem that I found? The wires going to the Bimetal strip were
melted/broken..no connection. The Bi-metal strip is in excellent
condition and measure 35ohms (what it's suppose the measure), All I
have to do is remove all the damaged wires and replace them. What
caused this? I don't know...it could have been the vent tube was
blocked not allowing the heat generated to escape.

That's all for now,

Steve