[DML] A couple of things

List,

I have tried searching the back issues before coming here so as not bring up old subjects, but I have not had any luck.

1st The infamous hot start problem

If I start the car from cold it usually starts fine but if I turn it off and come back like 30min later it takes forever to start. I have replaced the accumulator to no avail. I had heard it might be the check valve.

I had found a post from Stian Birkeland on his hot start problem which is exactly what I am going through, but he never responded.

2nd The heater/AC blower

The blower just won't come on.

Thank you,

Derrick Viane

Experience is not what happens to you; It is what you do with what happens to you.
Vin#1657