water drops

Hey list,
I just charged up my A/C and boy does it work great. Icy cold! Well I noticed today when I was driving around that there was some water on my floor mat on the passenger side of the car. I crawled under the dash and found that the water was coming from the casing that houses the fan. Would the water just be coming from the condenser? Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks!

Ryan- vin.#16301