           From: mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      2. Re: Locked in / Bob Zilla
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Throttle cable sticking
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Squeeling sound from clutch
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re:  Locked in / Bob Zilla
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Trapped in a DeLorean?
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      7. water drops
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 00:16:48 -0000
   From: mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Trapped in a DeLorean?

To Joe and the List,

You may want to look up
www.geocities.com/dmcjoe/doorlock.html
It explains the operation of the door lock module.
Print this explanation and show it to anyone who says,
"What!? The doors lock themselves?!!"

I went to www.google.com and typed in door-lock-solenoids.

It seems that the DeLorean is not the only car that has had electric
door lock problems.

Hope this is the last post regarding, "Trapped in a DeLorean."

Mark R. Vanyo
VIN #02261
Lic OUTATYM

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Joe Thome" <joethome@xxxx> wrote:
Hello List members,

I just read on a web site something which indicates that there may
have been some incidences of people being trapped in their DeLoreans
because the doors wouldn't open. At least that was one person's
opinion. The site goes on to say that the problem can be fixed.

I find the possibility of being trapped in my DeLorean kind of scary
because of the cabin's rather cramped quarters. Is this really a
potential problem, and if so, Is there a remedy? If so, what is it?

Many thanks in advance.

Joe Thome
VIN 6467

Message: 2