Squeeling sound from clutch

dmcrearHi there,
Quite recently Ive noticed that the clutch is squeeling when the clutch pedal is pressed. Not a high pitched sound, more like a low pitch sound but still annoying. Almost like "something somewhere is rubbing something"

Last year the clutch fluid was changed with correct spec. I also upgraded to the stainless braided clutch line. I have no troubles shifting gears, yetthe squeeling sound tells me something isnt quite right.

What parts do I need? And what causes the #"¤%! sound??

Best wishes :)

Stian Birkeland
Flekkefjord, Norway

VIN # 06759