nose bra postscript

Hi-
By today, those who ordered them either already got, or soon will have their
new Colgan Custom nose bras. Most of them went out 6 - 7 days ago. I'll do a
bulk order again next year if there's interest enough, and I may sell my own
spare new one on ebay (for full price of course,) just to see what interest
is out there off the DML.

Meanwhile, John Hervey has come forward to act as a stocking distributor. He
bought three. (He already had bought two for his own D's last year.) His web
address is <A HREF="www.specialTauto.com">www.specialTauto.com</A> Apart from that, there aren't any other new
ones out there to be had. Congratulations to the select few who got them. I
hope they enjoy theirs as much as I have mine!

-Wayne
11174
Living the Dream!