[DML] Delorean Sighting

Starting on June 8th every friday evening from 6-9pm there is a Cruise night in Herrin, Illinois. Anyway the first night I was at work and my mom came by and said there was a Delorean uptown. Well, I stopped working (my job allows me to do so) and rushed uptown to go take a look. Of course I was wishing that I had my camera with me but I didn't. I didn't find the owner and I had to get back to work. Then last friday it was there again and I of course had my camera this time and took a couple of pictures. I didn't stay long because I had things that I had to get done. It was an 83' and it was for sale. I am not a owner yet and probably won't be for a few more years. So, seeing a Delorean gets me all excited. Well, I just thought I'd mention my encounter. Take care.