From: J Rowe
To: DeLorean News
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 11:58 PM
Subject: [DML] Air Metering Unit

I've got a question about the air metering unit. I haven't been able to get my car started
at all this week so I went out fooling around with it this morning. Heres what I found. It
wouldn't start again so I took off the air filter cover and pushed down on the air metering
unit and then tried to start it. It started right up but wouldn't keep itself running unless I
gave it gas. As long as I gave it gas it would run but as soon as I took my foot off the gas
it would die about 2 seconds later. I'm guessing that the air metering unit controls the fuel/
air mixture. Anyone know what's going on and what I might take a look at to fix it's problem?