Re: [DML] Re: Cooling problems

Gus, and group, When the low pressure switch is closed as David said, the
voltage will go to the fans wheather the compressor comes on or not as long
as the ground thru the compressor is there and the diode isn't blown and the
relay is good and the fan voltage is there from the brown wire. If the low
pressure switch opens, then the voltage goes away to the The Fan Fix relay
coil , then there goes The Fan Fail that is in line with the fans. Now, If
the water temp switches opens or closes, that two will turn the fans on and
off. The fans will respond to commands from both of the circuits too open or
close or do both at the same time. Page 232 & 233 of the tech book. On page
241 of the tech book, it shows two switches. My air man said it was a high
and a low pressure.. Who knows.
John hervey
www.specialTauto.com