sitting D FOR SALE

Hello,
about a year ago I found a DeLorean about 20 miles from my house. The
owner said he bought it and it ran great until he put fuel injection cleaner
in it. That must have loosend some varnish up and clogged something up. I
took a ride over in my D the other day and saw it was out for sale. It runs
but engine sputters above 4,500 rpms it says. The body is very nice but
louver and fascias are badly faded. It has 14k miles and is a grey interior
5spd. The interior is in decent shape. could use a new dash and binnacle
for sure. the seats are nice but have some wear along with the usual stuff
like weak door struts. he is asking $14,500 but he said it must go soon so
he will take the best offer( he got one for $7k already). you can give him a
call at 616/813-7400. It is located in Cedar Springs Michigan.

I just wanted to let you all know.
David