AUTO trans update

Hi List,
I bought a new trans computer but it wont be here for a few days. My car
started to act a little better after I drove it for a little bit. here is
what happens with just a nice easy gradual acelleration. It shifts very
smooth but stays in gear too long. I talked to a car nut today and he said
that since my car is shifting through all 3 gears fine, but just too high
that it is not the computer and some type of adjustment. is this correct?
hes never worked on a DeLorean before. are there any tests I can do before I
put the new computer in? I think I am taking it into a trans shop and having
new fluid(flushed)/filter put in when the GC goes in. is there anything he
should know?

switches to 2nd gear at 35 MPH(manual says it should at 22MPH)
switches to 3rd at 60-65 MPH
downshifts to 2nd at 55MPH
downshifts to 1st at 30MPH

any help would be greatly apreciated.