Re: [DML] D for sale

> page.auctions.yahoo.com/auction/49898614
> I have seen this DMC-12 for sale before,
> several MONTHS ago

KC Imports has had a few DeLorean auctions on eBay and Yahoo over the years
(including the re-listing of D's that didn't sell the first time around).
The car they're selling right now is the same one I looked into back in
March. It should be known that the photos on the auction page, as well as
those on the company's website, are *not* of the car currently being sold.
According to the man I spoke with at KC Imports, the pics are recycled from
previous cars they've auctioned. (Note that one of the shots on the website
shows a black interior and hood flap, while the others show a gray interior
with no flap.)

BTW...the DeLorean I bought was not from KC Imports, but it was also a
one-owner car, also had only 5K on the odometer, looks and drives like a
dream, yet cost substantially less than the $22,900 they're asking for
theirs. It pays to shop around!

Todd Masinelli
VIN 6681 (Nov 81)