D for sale

Hi, list!

Found this one on Yahoo auctions. (I was actually looking for an
"OUTATIME" license plate!) I have seen this DMC-12 for sale before,
several MONTHS ago, and chances are if you talk to the guy at KC Imports
he will bargain. After all, it is taking him for ever to sell it. I have
been in touch with the guy from KC Imports. He is definitely a salesman,
but you can get some useful information from him by asking direct
questions. He even has a copy of the repair bill showing some recalls
performed on the car, and also a copy of the window sticker. I may still
have them somewhere. I got them when I was thinking about buying it.
Just to note, the price then was $6000. Now he is offering it for less.

page.auctions.yahoo.com/auction/49898614

Best regards,
Farrar Hudkins
89.9 WWNO
New Orleans