Re: can't remove my fuel accumulator

To verify the accumulater is the cause of the hard hot start after
trying to restart hot switch the plugs on the control pressure
regulater with the cold start valve. If it starts right up shut it off
immediatly and replace the plugs. This verifies that the system is not
holding rest pressure and can be caused by a bad accumulater or a bad
or missing check valve on the fuel pump. Remove the return line to the
accumulater and if fuel is comming out of the accumulater from the
return hose the accumulater is bad. Caution the shop doing the work
that they must take EXTREME care not to kink or twist the fuel lines,
doing so will require lifting the body from the frame to replace them!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757