Re: can't remove my fuel accumulator

I do have a hot start problem.
Basically my car won't start when the engine is warm. If I drive it
around, and then shut it off, and let it sit just a few minutes, it
will not start up again. If I let the engine cool down it will fire
right up with no problems.
But, I did talk to another shop, and they seemed to know about the
Delorean engine and seemed fairly knowelgable, and they said that
they would check it out and see what they could do. So I took the
car in there this morning... Hopefully they will be able to diagnose
the problem.

Jim Teston #15314