From: CBL302
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 10:45 PM
Subject: [DML] The case of the missing grilles (was Missing Grilles)

DMC Joe wrote:

Actually it may be more common than you think,I have a tape of a old show from the early eighty's of a show called PM Magazine,in which they do a (really nice) story about the Delorean and the Factory shutdown,in that show,they show a New Delorean going around the FACTORY test track on it's maiden run,and THE GRILL is already missing/flew off/stolen.