The case of the missing grilles (was Missing Grilles)

DMC Joe wrote:

>This is not the first time I have heard of this happening. Actually I find this somewhat of >a mystery when there is no obvious way that a person not knowledge with the >DeLorean would know how to remove the grill. If all of the fasteners are in good ?>condition and the grill is properly secured it is normally not easy to take the grill off. >The security chain sounds like a reasonable option.

>DMC Joe

Actually it may be more common than you think,I have a tape of a old show from the early eighty's of a show called PM Magazine,in which they do a (really nice) story about the Delorean and the Factory shutdown,in that show,they show a New Delorean going around the FACTORY test track on it's maiden run,and THE GRILL is already missing/flew off/stolen.