Re: Delorean Limo / Coyote

> There is also a photo of a stretch limo on Kevin Abato's (DML'er)
> site. I don't know if this is a authentic or doctored photo.
>
> http://www.abato.net/web/images/dmc/mygallery.htm

This photo is a forgery. Where did that rear door come from? And
look at the two buildings in the center and right; they appear to
share identical elements, as if copied.

But the really telling clue is in the seams in the concrete under the
car. The one under the front tire and driver's door show correct
perspective, but the rear one does not. In fact, the rightmost seam
is parallel to the center one and was clearly copied from there.
There is also a URL or signature in the corner but I can't make it
out.

Still, there may be a Delorean Limo in existance; I can't imagine why
someone would go to the trouble, but then again, I've seen the 4WD
Delorean up close. People do funny things.

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
4695