[DML] Re: K&N Setup from Eurofest

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, senatorpack@xxxx wrote:

> Based on the information provided to me the K&N filter company
> doesn't currently offer a filter for the DeLorean. The instructions
> for installation of a K&N filter for another car, utilized for the
> DMC, is to install the filter upside down.

Ack! Do not do this!

There is a close-fit K&N but unless you are very meticulous you will
get blow-by, negating the effect of the filter.

http://www.dmcnews.com/backissues/nov99files/dmcnews%20digest4452-
4502.htm

Your best bet is to get the custom-made K&N collar:

http://www.midstatedmc.com/parts/k-n.html

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
4695