[no subject]

Dear DMC Joe or any other DMC'ers out there.

I either lost my front grille or someone stole it from me on Friday night
in Northern NJ. I was wondering if this was a common occurrence. I plan to
secure my next front grille. I need a new one. Is anyone interested in
selling me one. I drove the car for about 1500 miles since last year and I
have never had a problem and 6 of the 8 ball studs were correctly in place
and it was fastened securely to the front fascia. I would like to affix my
new one with a small chain (like the one used for bathtub drainplugs) to
the front fascia support so if it falls again, it will still be attached to
the car, if indeed it did fall. It might deter thieves as well. What would
someone do with the grill even if they knew it just pried off?

the car with the missing front teeth,

vin 2580

thanks

Joseph Molino