From: noflux@xxxx [mailto:noflux@xxxx]
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2001 2:40 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] GREAT SCOTT IT'S HOT

Hello everyone,

I just got my AC up and running today and I had been using it. The
temp today was about 87f. I went for a drive (about 20 miles) and
when I got home I was in the driveway and I had my car idling for
about 4 min with the AC on. ( I got busy talking with my dad)

Then I heard a big splash on the ground at the rear of the car below
the plastic header bottle (Plastic Overflow Bottle)