Vinylex did wonders for my louvers and other rubber, plastic, vinyl

Vinylex did wonders for my louvers and other rubber, plastic, vinyl

My car was a Phoenix car before I got it. Much cracking and fading
everywhere. My advice is stay away from cars that have lived in high
heat. I have learned the hard way both on cosmetic and mechanical
issues.

So, my louvers WERE so faded out I thought I'd never recover them. I
tried "Black Magic" but it wore off so quickly it just wasn't worth
it. I finally got my bottle of Vinylex (the same folks that make
Lexol). Well, this stuff is fantastic. Two months ago I used it on
my louvers. Against the reco of the instructions I was generous in
application because the louvers were so badly faded and dried out. I
have not touched them since and they still retain the blackness.
Further, I used the stuff on the black vertical "vents" just behind
the doors. Those used to go back to grey within just days. Those
too still are black. So then I used the stuff on my interior. I
haven't touched up since that application two months ago. Same on my
exterior trim lines. The one area where it didn't last as well was
the tires. They are still better than when I've used Armor All or
other things. For tires, just because of the extreme wear/heat,
anything will require repeated application. I can live with that.

I rarely make product recommendations because I rarely find somthing
that I like enough to put my name behind recommending it. Well this
stuff is incredible. As you all know, Armor All just makes things
worse. This Vinylex WORKS! Since I am not willing to promote any
individual retailer, you can just do a search on the name and you'll
be able to find online sellers for it. I've never seen it in a store
here in Seattle.

As a related aside. Lexol (the stuff for Leather by the same
company) has so far been only marginally satisfactory. Better than
Armor All for sure on the leather, but not the perfect solution they
make it out to be. Many web references I've seen recommend it.
However, I'm anxious to try out a product called Leatherique. I
understand from many web posts that Rolls Royce / Bentley owners
clubs along with a few other similar caliber clubs swear by this
stuff. Has anyone used this stuff? What are your thoughts on it?
Versus Lexol?

thanks,
shiraz