Re: fuel pump

Lee, Your correct that if the pump runs out of fuel it will destroy
it's self. The pump not only lives on the out side in gas also on the
inside as well. The motor and all turn in gas. That's why I run
injector cleanor through the gas to help lubricate the fuel pump
inside as well. WD40 or other lubricant will help for a little while,
but once the bearings are scored, that's it. A defective fuel screen
will also add to the demise of the pump by picking up larger
particles than it can handle. Once this happens, it's not long before
it will leave you stranded. The 957 will handle the turbo just fine.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com