From: Meyerleem@xxxx [mailto:Meyerleem@xxxx]
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2001 6:00 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] fuel pump

Thanks for the help with my fuel problem. My pump did have power to it but
the intake line was split so it was drawing in lots of air. I believe this
must have burned out the pump because now it still has power to it and you
can feel it jerk if you're holding it but does'nt pump. I assume it needs a
new pump. The fuel pump that was in it was a Bosch #0580254957 will this
work
correctly in my car? does it make any difference that the car has twin
turbos?
Thanks Lee