RE: [DML] Delorean t shirts

 I'm going to be making up some new designs for people attending the West
Coast DeLorean show this September (please forgive the sameless plug). I
made the logo for Ken K's show in Cleveland and I'm working on designs for
Memphis 2002.

What kind of designs would everyone like to see? Graphic designs? Photo
designs? Or perhaps comic/cartoon designs?

Ken.. Registration for the show will be available soon!

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean/delorean01.htm
mailto:kenm@xxxx
President, Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://www.ncdmc.org
http://www.dmcnews.com mailto:directory@xxxx