convex side mirror update

Well, I am tired of coming up with cool ideas and not getting around to
doing any of them. I need to get off line so that I can get some work done!
Still in the works are new convex side mirrors and new heavy duty front sway
bars. I'm going to cut out two mirrors soon -- put one on my car and put
the other on e-bay. If it looks like there is enough market for it, then I
will buy a saw to cut out a bunch more. I could probably find other uses
for the saw to make buying one worth while. So far a local stain glass shop
is willing to let me try it once on their saw because I am a nice guy (with
a cool car). They absolutely will not entertain the thought of me paying
them to cut several out or allowing me to show up periodically to cut a few
out. They are already doing me a favor by letting me come over to try it
once.

Walt Tampa, FL