RE: [DML] Stainless Steel air filter box (was Stainless Steel Fascias)

RE: [DML] Stainless Steel air filter box (was Stainless Steel Fascias)

Walt,
I would think that we would be better off if the Air entry point was outside
of the engine compartment. The inlet air would be much cooler (dense) than
air from the HOT engine compartment.

Perhaps an air scoop could be fabricated that goes through the engine cover
and louvers and is above the roof line. We then could have ram air. Sure,
it would destroy the nice lines of the DeLorean, but if executed properly,
it sure would make the car look like it was designed to go 200 MPH. ;-}]

A while back, maybe a couple of years ago, I think Kayo talked about making
little scoops that would mount to the back end of the rear side windows,
giving the stock air inlet a ram effect.

Scott Mueller
DMCNEWS 002981
DOA 5031