Re: [DML] The weather at Eurofest

In a message dated 17-May-01 4:01:37 PM GMT Daylight Time, ryanjm@xxxx
writes:

> This question is for Robert Lamrock or any of the other UK DML-ers and is
> probably on the mind of a lot of people whoâve never been to Ireland: When
> packing for the trip, what kind of weather can we expect?

We have had warm sunny weather over the past couple of weeks but now it's
very wet and cooler. The long range forecast is reasonable. Folks coming
from a hot climate will probably feel it cold. The max temperature today was
14 degrees centigrade with heavy showers.
I suggest you pack pants, sweater, and rain proof coat. It is still a little
early to predict what the weather will actually be like. Hope this helps.

Robert Lamrock
Eurofest 2001