better Eagle 3.0 questions

well i did what i should have done first and scoured the archives for
hours to find out some things, although i am still not entirely clear
on all the steps, i'm hoping one of the experienced experts can make
a list of sorts of the steps involved

with a stock D and a bad block what do i have to do to change over to
the 3.0l engine?

what i have on the line is an Eagle 3.0, (even firing) its a complete
set up including intake manifold, injectors, and throttle body. It's
Renault made multiport injection system (Delorean has a continuous
Bosch K jetronic) But I don't have any other wirings or ECU.

where do i go from here?

1)swap lower crankcase and oilpan,
2)?
(what about ECU fuel injection, ignition, accessories (a/c) etc.)