From: Ryan Foster
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 1:47 AM
Subject: [DML] leaky slave cylinder?

Hey list,
So here is something interesting, I have to keep filling up my clutch
resivor about once a week or so. Think if the line and the slave cylinder is
replaced that should fix the problem? I talked to thefolks down at PJ Grady
they suggested that I also replace the master cylinder.But I think it should
be ok. What do you guys think? Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

Ryan- vin.#16301