Washington DC & Bowie British 2001

I have reserved a block of rooms (10) for those planning to attend the June
23 & 24 event at the 24th annual bowie British car day.

Every hotel in the area is booked solid so PLEASE make your reservations NOW.

The rooms are under the name DMC MID ATLANTIC. The special rate is $98.00
The hotel is less that 1 year old, Brand new, nice amenities. The hotel is
less than a quarter mile away from the show site. There is plenty of safe
parking since many of the other marque attendee's are staying at this hotel.

For reservations please call
Telephone 301-809-1800
Fax 301-809-2515

You can make reservations with the front desk or with Kevin Beard, the group
sales manager.

Please email me with any questions.

Mike Pack