Running rough - alternator?

I'm driving the Delorean around today with no
alternator (well it doesnt work)...

The car has plenty of power, starts ok and everything,
but when its idleing it runs kind of rough, and
occassionally when I am driving it at higher speeds,
it gets a little rough...

Is this most likely because there is not enough power
going to the computer for it to think properly for
fuel mixtures, etc?

I am hoping it isnt the start of a fuel problem.
although it shouldnt be.. gas is fresh in the car.

Car is back in storage waiting for the motorola from
DMC houston, and after that time for a cooling system
pressure leak and repair....

any advice/help appreciated,
mike