Fed up

I haven't been able to drive my delorean in over 2
months.. seems like one thing after another went
wrong... I installed a tankzilla, got it working, then
within 3 minutes the alternator went out....frustrated
because I didnt know how to do the wiring mods to put
in the PJ Grady or the motorola, I had the POS Duce
rebuilt.... paid $150 to have mobile mechanic come out
and put it in.... he puts it in, damn thing doesnt
work... (but the battery warning light does wooho!)...
thought it was the battery... took it out, got it
tested, they said it was probably bad, went and bought
a 1500CCA battery for 90 bux.. put it in, alternator
still didnt work.

took it back to the alternator shop... they removed
the alternator "fixed it", it ran for about 1 mile,
then boom, battery light comes on again, and once
again its bad... and this is rebuilt... coolant is
leaking from the front.. car isnt overheating, but
little bits spurt out in the front... Shawn at DMC
houston says get it fixed IMMEDIATELY because Delorean
have *NO* tolerance for a cooling system leak....

Pissed off, and wanting to go trade it in on the
convertible 300ZX I ORIGINALLY wanted,I got in the
car, alternator not working, but a HUGE battery, and
took
off for a drive.. then, I realized exactly why I have
the car.. there is nothing funner to drive, and
nothing gets more attention than it does.... and once
again I realized exactly what a masterpiece I have...

I guess the moral of the story is this - I hadnt
driven it in 2 months, and I forgot what it meant to
have and drive it... and although I am now waiting on
the replacement Motorola from DMC houston, I know I'll
never want to get rid of it again....