Re: [DML] EUROFEST 2001

Just been to the DMCNEWS page. I can see that only 8 person have submitted their photo to the Who's who in Belfast...

I encourage everyone who is coming to Eurofest to send in their photo to Dave. That way we can recognize each other...but maybe you aren't interested in that or? :-)

Come on, show your face!

Best wishes Stian Birkeland Norway

VIN # 06759
-looking forward to return to her birthplace! Getting new disc brakes and an oil change tomorrow, along with some other fluids, wants to be ready for the long drive to England, Wales, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland and back to Norway. Getting a torsion bar adjustment in Liverpool...Wants to show her wings in full pride...