Whistle sound/squeal?

Just got back home from a 2hr. trip to a carshow here in Norway.
Everything went smooth of course, great show, great weather and great driving! B

ut on the return trip home I noticed a very low-frequent whistle sound/squeal coming from around the steering wheel area. Now, the sound did not appear over and over again, only a few times, I think also it appeared when taking on curves (left/right).

Now, what can this sound be? It was not like a "bad" sound if you know what I mean, just a bit annoying. Like something needed a squirt of oil or something. And the sound came definitely from inside the car.
Please help!

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway