Someone at PNDC tech session...

I apologise for using the list like this, but I can't remember anyone's name to save my life. I'm looking for the person who was at the latest PNDC tech session at FAME Auto. He had his D equipped with what looked like a cold air intake. The airbox was removed, and in its place was a metal pipe attached to a cone shaped air filter element (possibly K&N). If you are on the list (or if anyone else has done this to their car, please contact me privately. (looreff@xxxx)

Thanks,

Aaron King
Kirkland, WA
vin#1217