One hell of a summer job

Greetings Delorean owners,

Well I've come to the conclusion that I cannot have a Delorean any time soon due to my age and having no money... but that hasn't stopped me from persuing the dream.

I was thinking to myself the other day and remembered that I live on Long Island. PJ Grady is on Long Island. Hmmmmm...could they use help? Maybe... So I go down there. Bingo! They want to hire me! So now I get to be around the car I want so desperately all day long and get to touch and (hopefully) drive them. How exciting is that?

I'd say thats one hell of a job for an enthusiast! I hopefully start soon. If anyone sees a young lookin college kid workin hard, feel free to say hello because it's a very happy guy who loves Deloreans. Be well all.

-Aaron C. VIN for Plymouth doesn't count.

Have you moved into the Net City yet? Come see your new favorite neighborhood!

Your Net City.Com

http://www.yournetcity.com