RE: Lee's DeLorean Kits

 Hi Ken...sounds like you've taken a beating on this as the middle
man...that's what happens when you try to help out...I've been there...and
done that too! Looks good as a way to update things for their progression.
Sounds like you bought out 37 kits as I'm only aware of one completed kit
based on your numbers on the list. Hope I'm wrong on the math. You must
have deep pockets!
I'm sure you will recoup your money if and when they are completed. I
still want the two kits, however, only if they are delivered to me by
8/5/01. I feel enough time has now past for delivery. Keep me posted on
the outcome up to the August time frame deadline for my two kits. Thanks
for taking an interest and doing a good thing...your heart is in the right
place...I'm not sure Lee fully appreciates your position and what you are
now doing.

Joe Fedeli

On Sat, 5 May 2001 17:40:02 -0700 (PDT), Joe Fedeli wrote:

> Hi Ken. Well apparently the DML will no longer post anything
related
> to Lee's kit status and it looks like you are the point man as Lee
> apparently does not want to provide his email address or snail mail
address.
> Congradulations, (I think?) on the promotion if wanted or not. Well it's
> been over five months and still no kits or status from Lee. What will be
> the ACTUAL delivery date for the two kits I ordered? It appears that
this
> might be a lost cause at this point.
> I've hear someone at the last meet did actually see one, but I do
not
> know how many others have actually received theirs' as it is all lost in
the
> past history of this production between Lee and the DML. If they are not
> going to be produced, due to developmental or other issues Lee is having
and
> unresolved within the next three months from today's date, I afraid I
going
> to have to cancel my order and request a refund for the two kits I paid
Lee
> if it appears no resolution to Lee's production might be resolved within
the
> next three months. I understand your position and if you do not want to
> assume the responsibilities Lee has forced upon you, please send me a
snail
> mail address I can contact him (Lee) and address my concerns and
resolution
> directly. I understand how these things go as I've been working on an HO
> scale DeLorean slot car for over 2 years and production can be a problem.

> The difference is no pre-paid orders were taken. Again, I'm not mad at
you
> or Lee, however, now the time has come for a decision to be made by me.
> would like to obtain the two kits versus a full refund, however, if the
kits
> will NOT be completed and delivered by 8/5/01, I will require a full
refund
> now.
>
> Respectfully,
> Joe Fedeli
> 9850 Kings Highway South
> East Greenville, PA 18041-9425
>
> On Wed, 3 Jan 2001 18:41:30 -0800 (PST), Joe Fedeli wrote:
>

> > Hi Ken,
> >
> > Sorry to bother you again regarding the status and delivery of my
> two
> > DeLorean models. Just wanted to know how and if they are coming
along?
> > know Lee was working on a Christmas delivery, I guess I should have
ask
> > which mileninem! I feel sorry for your position...the DML list has
now
> > placed you squarely at the 'point man' and responsible person
regarding
> the
> > 'incentive' for Lee to produce. I understand the complexities of
> developing
> > a model, I'm just about done on an HO scale model DeLorean that runs
on
> the
> > track that I've been working on for about two years. I'm hoping for
> > completion by Mar/Apr 2000, however, I've not told people as they get
> > 'anxious', and NEVER hold their money for long...people get upset!
Just
> > wanted to know how my two models are coming and if you can provide me
> ture
> > actual date for delivery. PLEASE tell Lee I'm still behind him, just
> VERY
> > anxious now two + years later after the paid order. Thanks again!
> >
> > Joe
> >

> > On Thu, 12 Oct 2000 22:56:28 -0700, Montgomery, Ken wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Joe
> > >
> > > Yes, I got your last message and forwarded it to Lee. He's working
on
> > more
> > > of the kits right now so things are finally back on track.
> > >
> > > 'I'm' fine. I'm just trying to help out for everyone's sake. I just
> want
> > > this to be over. I'd like to see everyone happy and Lee needs to
move
> on
> > > things that will give him some cashflow.
> > >
> > > Hang in there.
> > >
> > > Ken

BEFORE