From: jtrealty@xxxx [mailto:jtrealty@xxxx]
Subject: [DML] Re: Warm-up Regulator?

Before you go replacing the control pressure regulater what are your
symptoms? Did you verify voltage and a good connection at the black
plug? Did you make sure that the short vent hose is not
kinked-blocked? There was a post a while back about someone who had a
problem with his regulater so he disassembled it and found a spider
inside. After cleaning and reassembly he was fine!
David Teitelbaum