Alternators

Because I am cheap, and dont know much about rewiring
cars, I've found a place here in Albuquerque that will
take your existing Delorean alternator and rebuild it
(motorola, dulcier, or other) for 120 bux - with a
guarantee.

I had my Duce rebuilt - and now i dont have to worry
about it..... also, if you're like me, and the
battery light went out of your dash, and you dont want
to pull the thing apart, i can get a modification that
plugs into your alternator to "fake it out", and make
it think the light is active, and charge your system
as normal.

If you are interested drop me an email at mpike (at)
iqintermedia.com - if a lot of people wantto do it, i
can probably get them to drop the price.

Mike