Re: [DML] mirror switch followup

Hello All,

I'm still obsessed with my mirror switch problem. Can someone explain how
the switch/mirror function with respect to the LEFT and UP movements?
According to the wiring diagram at M:18:18, it appears as if the both
mirrors are controlled by the same lead (White/Purple WP and White/Brown
WN), except for the addition of those two capacitors on the right mirror,
wouldn't both mirrors move up if +12V is applied to either of these two
leads? I'm not sure how those capacitors function to direct the current on
either lead to the proper mirror, and not both. And since I don't have a
functioning switch or switch schematic, I can't test it myself, and I'm not
an EE.

Thanks,

-Hank #1619