Stainless Treatment

I guarantee you're going to hate this.

In my other life, the vans tended to pick up all sorts of road garbage
on the back doors during a long trip. In experimenting with everything
I had on hand I tried Dexron ATF, knowing it contains a detergent.
Don't you know, that worked great. I then started using it to clean all
the grease and gunk from my engine compartment, that worked great too..

We now cut to the D. I keep it covered but 4 adventurous cats manage to
get under the cover and match each other for greatest number of paw
prints. Every time I uncover I have to clean it all off. Started using
good old ATF, works just great. Easy to apply, leaves a deep down shine
and easy to wipe off next time. I use it on the louvers and other
plastic as well, looks great and gets a lot of compliments.

Now, before you go crazy, yes it does pick up dust, it would anyway,
it's just easier to keep looking good this way.

Don't just theorize, try it on a small panel and compare. Wipe on
enough to clean the panel then wipe it as dry as you can and compare
with the rest of the car.

(No Swearing is allowed on the list!)