Re: [DML] Quality of the 3M stripes

On Sat, 05 May 2001 12:32:28 -0500, James Esprey@xxxx wrote:

"If the car had the stripes put on at the original selling dealer, they've
been on the car for about 20 years, and if the car was a daily driver and
has spent the better part of the last twenty years in the elements (rain,
sun, etc) - that would account for their condition."

James look at my stripes on Tuesday, it is a daily driver and the stripes
have been on my car since I bought it new in 1982. Little weathering but a
few dings. As I said at the start of this thread, the car looks better with
the stripes than wothout by a long shot.

Dee-Moats@xxxx

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/