me, as well as it's previous owner is in Hopkinton - just a stone's throw
from Framingham. They also claim to service "two or three" other Deloreans
in the area, so they are quite familiar with the car. The previous owner of
#1619 swore by this shop and trusted them to repair all his vehicles. I've
been there a few times, and they are a clean, honest, and good family
operation. The name is: Lumber Street Auto Repair, 26 Lumber St, Hopkinton
MA 01748. 508-435-4046. Ask for Phil (the owner), and tell them Hank
referred you. I'm in Brookline, so the only problem I have is getting there
and back when my car needs work - I usually just wait there, since it's too
far to go home and back.

-Hank #1619