Fuel Varnish

Group, I have been busy posting new products and problem solvers to
some of the old ones. Some people have never seen what some of the
problems look like so maby some of the things I'm doing will help.
Fuel varnish is real. You can see before and after. Look under Fuel
Systems.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com