Re: Craig Radio Flex Cable Repair

Les, I Fixed my radio display about two years ago and put it out on
the group if they wanted it fixed I could do it also. I have only had
one other taker. Most people want to upgrade. Yes it was a bad
design. But your Fix and mine I feel are better than original. The
circuit wires flex better and arn't as stiff. Nothing is permanent,
not even us.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com