DeLorean Canada

Yes! Triumph! After two years of struggle with Yahoo! they finally
deemed my site good enough to list it! Feel free to check it out at
http://www.geocities.com/deloreancanada/

Which brings me to another thing. Information on, or from, Canadian
DeLorean owners is incredibly hard to find. I KNOW that you Canadian
owners exist, I've e-mailed a couple of you! If it's not too much
trouble, PLEASE e-mail me picture(s) of your car (with or without
yourself in the picture) to delorean(at)canada.com, with some vital
stats like name, location, etc.

Thanks,
Kevin
DRIVE STAINLESS