From: dherv10@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 9:57 PM
Subject: Re: [DML] Low Voltage

Bobby, The alternator is the source of all the power and voltage, If your
experiencing a low voltage problem, then I would take the alternator back. It
more than likely has a bad regulator. I you want to see what they should do.
Look at my web site under talk & View. The alternators put out normally
14.5Volts +/- with 150 amps average. What did you have turned on when you
took the reading.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com
Dallas/Forney, Texas