Re: [DML] Low Voltage

> I still worry about it though as I cruise through traffic with AC on.
> I kind of like Hank's little meter.

Hey - thanks. That's exactly why I built this meter. Since a bunch of
people asked for details of my little meter, I've put together a webpage
with a parts list with photos and basic instructions for assembly.

http://www.eskin.net/voltmeter.html

If enough people are interested (say two or more), I'd be happy to go to my
very local supplier and put together little kits with most of the necessary
parts (panel meter, 2 resistors, project box, switch, battery connector,
mounting hardware).

-Hank Eskin #1619