Deloreans in Illinois for sale, Both prices lowered again!

Deloreans in Illinois for sale, Both prices lowered again!

Hi, I'm selling my 29,000 mile Delorean for $10,500 OBO, it can be seen here: http://www.classifieds2000.com/cgi-cls/ad.exe?P1+C14+R1046048
(be sure to check out the long list of updates that I have had done to this car)
Throw out a number and we'll see what we can work out, I really need to get money fast to pay for my apartment and school fees so drop me a line if you are the least bit interested. For the record, the car only needs the following items fixed before it could be deemed a show car: headliner is sagging, windows work but are off their tracks, small electrical leak (common problem, I think it is in the lights on the doors), and the trunk won't pop open on it's own (requires you hold in the lever and lift it before the struts kick in). This is a great car, and is an awesome deal. The interior is beautiful and the exterior has no known body work under that paint, it has been assured by two body men now. Please call, I can't keep up with e-mail: 309-527-4166
And my good friend Steve Flynn is selling his Delorean. It is flawless inside and out, and he has personally told me that he would consider offers as low as $16,000! He is taking a tremendous loss on this beautiful car, but I believe he needs to get a new project for now. His hobby in the past was restoring Jaguars for show, and I believe he has used that talent on his beautiful DMC-12. It can be seen here:
http://www.classifieds2000.com/cgi-cls/ad.exe?P1+C14+A0+R1133329+Q358124349
His contact information is listed there.
Thanks for the help guys,
Mike Schaefer